Pointe Shoes

Hey. I am writing about one of my favorite things to do. I am interested in a bunch of things like flute and piano, but one of my favorite things to do is ballet.

Ballet (pronounced ba-lay) is a sport. Most people think that ballet is not a sport, but it is. Ballet is a graceful dance.

Ballet for me is a way for me to forget everything in my life and focus on only the dance. Even when things are hectic, ballet lets me forget.

I go to the studio two times a week and I do one at hame class. Even with COVID ruining most sports, ballet is still running.

We have filmed the Nutcracker this year. I go to Bariskill Dance Theater School (BDTS). A tradition is to do the Nutcracker every year.

You can buy a movie of the Nutcracker got this year at Bariskill.com.
Bye. 👋

2 thoughts on “My Interests

1. I love the way that you describe ballet. Just reading about your interests makes me know that you really like ballet.

2. Sandy, I do ballet too! I really liked how you described ballet allowing you to forget everything for just a moment. I definitely feel the same way! Also, I agree about ballet being a sport! Great job! 🩰