Hey people! What do you think of my new icon? You can tell me in the comments below!

So as the title indicates I will be talking more about my daily habit. During January, my daily habit was doing splits everyday.I chose this habit to improve my flexibility and it will also help with strength.

I discovered during the month of January that I became a little bit more flexible every time I did my split.

Some challenges that I overcame regarding my daily habit was where to do my daily habit, when to do my daily habit when I am going to school in person, and that my flexibility isn’t at the top yet. As I am still getting to my split, I am also continuing to live normaly (at least as normal as one can right now) and that brings problems as to when I have time for my split because I also have other activities (aka ballet, piano, etc.)

I would describe the benefits and progress as beneficial to me because I need to be flexible for ballet and my daily habit has helped me become more flexible.

For February I am going to continue doing my current daily habit of splits because I want to become more flexible and be able to do a full split ( so close!!👌😁)

That’s it for now! ❗️Remember❗️Do you have a habit? If you have a habit what is it?

❗️Remember❗️tell me whether you like my new icon as well!!